Saturday, May 10, 2008

We're here!

I have been so looking forward to the day when I had internet again. I wanted to immediately post pictures of our journey, of our moving process, and of our new home! But I set my sights too high, I fear.

So for now, I'll give just a quick update. We finally have internet, so I'm back online (it's amazing how lonely it feels to be disconnected to cyberspace!) Our trip went well - Henry did great, and even the cats survived their torment. Our moving company was awesome and made things a breeze. We're still settling in but we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our new house. It's the perfect size for our family, and it feels so good to have enough room for all of our things. We've gotten a chance to explore the beautiful park by our house, and have attempted to purchase necessities at our local businesses... I'll just say that the other night, it took me around 30 minutes to drive 3 miles. We're not in Northfield anymore, that's for sure!

I'll get downloading and there will be more soon, I promise!

No comments: