I'm pretty sure that http://www.thebostonmurakamis.blogspot.com/ is an available url. So perhaps, in effort to get Mark and Lisa to come out here , I should sign them up.
Here, Lisa gives Henry a new view of the den.
Mark shows Henry how to take a digital picture...
And Henry proves, even amidst 3 beautiful women, he still steals the frame.
However, the story does NOT end here.
No, no...
We couldn't just have a wonderful time, five Oles hanging out, enjoying a new city together (okay, newer to some of us than others, Hillary).
From the photo you see above, things took a dramatic turn.
We had said our fond farewells to the (hopefully soon-to-be) Boston Murakamis and to Connecticut Hillary, as we headed to Julie's wedding in Colorado.
But...
Only a few hours later...
Here we are again, enjoying yet another decadent meal. How did this happen, you may ask? Well, it was due to "low cloud cover" in the Boston area, and it led to some extreme flight delays for us "Boston Andersons". You might see in my eyes in the above picture that I look as though I'm sensing a long night might be ahead of me (hence drinking cappuccino at 8pm). I was correct, in that our night did not end until our heads hit the pillow in Denver at six o'clock in the morning, Boston time!!!! It sounds bad folks, but please remember, we had a 13-month-old in tow. It's worse than you're imagining... Really though, we made it, and our bonus night in Boston was a blast.

No comments:
Post a Comment