Luke continues to be EXTREMELY busy with school and work and other commitments. Ever since Miriam was born (10 weeks ago!) he has had a VERY full plate. I've felt like a single parent, a lot. He's just had a lot of big projects for work, end of semester assignments, and a handful of other commitments that have caused him to sit at the kitchen table until the wee hours of the morning. Henry's been asking for daddy a lot, and
hopefully he'll be able to see more of him come May!
Henry is about to have a birthday! My almost 3-year old boy makes me laugh every day with his hilarious sentence structures and way of seeing the world. Currently, he loves making up words to see how I react to them. He is a showman and a goof, just like his daddy! He has just started an obsession with outer space. Unfortunately, there are not very many toys that have to do with that particular passion. He did just get a pair of new shoes
- Buzz Lightyear, light-up shoes. I told him this was proof of my love for them. I think they are tacky. But they are awesome, when you're three years old.
Miriam is the sweetest baby anyone could ask for. She melts my heart more and more each day. A great sleeper, a great eater, and even entertains herself for small periods of time! I am so thankful to have an "easy" baby the second time around. I couldn't have done it the other way, having a challenging baby while having a toddler. She currently sleeps from around 7:00 pm to 3:00 am, eats, and then goes back to sleep until 8:00 or 8:30. Hallelujah!
I continue to stay home with my babies. Although I am not someone who "always thought" I'd stay home, I love it more each day. It's been something different to get used to, but I actually feel like it's what I was meant to do. I love the balancing act, and adding another kiddo to the mix makes me feel like I enjoy it more than ever. Call me crazy!
We are still enjoying our time in Boston, with at least 2 more years here before we consider heading out to our next adventure. Spring, summer and fall in Beantown can't be beat. We love our little house, and try to open it to one and all as often as possible! We love that it's become a gathering place for friends and family, and it seems like nary a weekend goes by without visitors. We are incredibly blessed by the people in our lives.
That's pretty much the update! Now I can feel free to jump right into the smaller happenings, since the big picture is sketched out for you!
Here is our most recent family pic - this one from Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment